Arlene Finale
I never got to post the finale of Tropical Storm Arlene because I was indisposed to the hospital with my grandmother.
At any rate, while I was pulling out of the driveway on Saturday morning, the winds had picked up distinctly and rain started driving down. By the time I was about 20 miles east of where I live, it was Florida as usual (sunny and muggy). My neighbor said we had terrible t-storms so it appears that we were on the very outer rim of Arlene.
She never made it to a hurricane and I suspect all Floridian meteorologists and local news crews were secretly disappointed. There was more hype around Arlene hitting Pensacola than the Jacko trial.
On all counts, it was a non-issue other than the fact it was a large system and came very early in the year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home