Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Thunderstorm

I forgot to blog it because I was so busy looking for my camera (which was sitting under my pilates ball..where else would it be?!) to take a picture. But we had a thunderstorm the other night (Thursday last week) that was the most severe I've ever seen. It knocked over and broke my boss' grill it was so severe.

We had 60 mph winds, something like a thousand lightning strikes per minute or summat. I was sitting at my desk and out my window it looked like the paparazzi was taking pictures of Brad Pitt it was flashing so much. The actual lightning bolts (not the 'heat lightning' that was causing all the flash) that I did see lasted so long I thought I could take a picture of it.

There always seems to be one helluva lightning storm every July. Last year or 2 years ago I was on the roof of the Contemporary Resort when it happened. That was spectacular and thrilling to see. Not quite as interesting from my home office.

Anyway, that's all I got to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter